Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Let the pictures do the talking...

These are some very special pictures that give a great look into our boys' birthday. Thank you to my sister Jennifer who documented the day for us. She'll take great pictures of you too (for a small fee.... www.jenniferkempphotography.com)

Miller Carson Kimsey

Charles "Charlie" Carson Kimsey

Miller and Charlie
Miller

Charlie
Charlie and Miller
Miller and Charlie


26 comments:

  1. PRICELESS....AMAZING PICTURES....BEAUTIFUL BABIES :) WHAT A BLESSING

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just cried looking at these. So precious. I am so happy for y'all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness. oh my goodness. oh my goodness. This is just the most incredible thing. Tears just a streaming down my face... What wonderful pictures for a BEAUTIFUL family! We are so happy for yall. Congrats Kimseys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! My eyes are filled with tears of joy for both of you! What wonderful parents you both will be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg!! I totally just cried!! these pictures are wonderful and the babies are beautiful!! Good luck to both of you and you're in my prayers!- lyndsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tears down my face. Such wonderful precious little boys! Mandy you look absolutely amazing! Those boys sure are blessed to have such loving and fun parents! Tim & I can not wait to meet Miller and Charlie! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing! Charlie and Miller are beautiful. Mandy-Jaime said that you were awesome! She is so excited about her new nephews. Congratulations to both of you.
    -Meg Babb (Jaime's friend in her neighborhood)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are amazing! So excited for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the pictures! you're sister is amazing. just so happy for you two...FOUR!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also just got a little teary eyed! Mandy, you are amazing! Such a happy and beautiful time, I know you are enjoying every moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to the family boys! Children are a blessing from the Lord! Thanks for sharing the pictures. God our Father is truly gracious! Lilly and Asher look forward to meeting Miller and Charlie!

    His Grace
    Matt, Ashley, Lilly, & Asher

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOWWWWWWWW!! can't wait to hug your necks and meet those sweet mister misters!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!! You have two really cute boys!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What amazing pictures! They just bring tears of joy to my face! The boys are perfect!!! Mandy you are awesome!!!! Congrats to the four of you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing Mandy! Congratulations! They are beautiful. Great pictures. So fun to have 2 boys. They will be best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm in the tear club as well! Sooo sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. All I can say is "WOW"! What priceless moments, memories & love captured in these photos! Truly a gift from the Lord. Just seeing the love & support of both your families, the overflowing love of a husband for his wife, and the joy of two new parents... It's Amazing! It made me want to cry! You guys have such a wonderful family & Miller & Charlie are going to be a great addition! Remember the Lord has entrusted them to you for just "this" life - - - Rely on God's provision and the He'll lead you. Love you guys! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Reed Family loves you all so much!!!! We are so excited for you and will continue to pray for you in the weeks to come. These pics are amazing....you will cherish them FOREVER!!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  19. those little boys are so adorably cute! i love my pics from eli's "birth"day. you will always cherish having them. we are praying for you guys. let us know if we can do anything for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mandy,

    The boys are beautiful and you look great. Great is the Lord in all things!!! These two beautiful boys are your gifts from the Lord.
    I see your family is very proud.
    lv ya,
    denny (lyndsey's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh my gosh...my sweet little mandy is a momma. isnt' it such a sweet time? the pictures are amazing and wow-doing labor with both for that long is a tremendous job! they are precious and i love their names. so excited for you both! keep the pictures coming. love you girl!
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you Clay and Mandy...God is so good and for your family to be lead by a Godly man and nutured by a devoted woman...I can't wait to watch the story unfold! What an AWESOME beginning for these precious children.

    Praise God from whom all blessings come!!!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm so proud of you! Congratulations! Miller and Charlie are BEAUTIFUL babies just like their Mommy and Daddy!!! I miss you Mandy! I wish you the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Could those boys be any more beautiful?!?!?! WOW! Way to go Mommy and Daddy!!! Congratulations to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am so happy for both of you! You will be amazing parents to those precious beans.

    On a side note: 1) Clay is not old enough to be a daddy. I mean, he is still like 15 in my head. 2) Clay is not allowed to cry in pictures. It only creates tears for everyone else :)
    3)Mandy-you are so lucky to be a part of such a wonderful family. I was partly raised by the Kimseys. Lisa played a bigger role in my life (every day and spiritual) then she will ever know.

    I wish you all the best! The boys are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  26. They are perfect! What beautiful pictures to capture their delivery and birth.

    Miranda Carson (Dustin's sister)

    ReplyDelete