Wednesday, June 23, 2010

24 Weeks!

So here is the 24 week picture! Oh my goodness, it might get hard for me to post these any longer. I know you are suppose to grow when you have a baby, especially with two, but WHOA, I am afraid to know what the coming weeks/months are going to look like on here. For now I will continue to post, but if I get to be highly emotional and discouraged about how big this belly is going to get, then you might not see anymore at that point. DO NOT get me wrong. I am SO happy to be growing big and being so BLESSED to get to have two babies growing in me, however, I just might want to grow a little more in private :)

I am in desperate need of a shower and make up in this picture
but I wanted to go ahead and get one in since I am a few days behind.

5 comments:

  1. Mandy I am so excited for you!!!! You look adorable. 2 boys how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are way too cute! SO SO SO excited for y'all. Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank yall so much! It means a lot, which I am sure yall know since you both have been pregnant before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sweet girl!!!! you look absolutely beautiful!!! i miss you...going to be around charleston in about two weeks???? going for my 10 yr reunion...getting old! would love to see you. so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will be there for the 4th and then no more traveling for me :( I would LOVE to see you though...

    ReplyDelete