Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Best Friend




It has been 3 wonderful years today that I married my best friend! I won't go on and on about why he is the most wonderful thing in the world to me but I do want everyone to know that he is so amazing, extremely patient, and the best husband a girl could have. We have so much fun being together. We love being together. We laugh a lot. We are never bored. And I tell him way too many times during the day how much I love him. He could not be any more sweet and caring and I feel extremely blessed to be married to him. I love you Clay and Happy Anniversary!

Now for the 20 week photo. I know I am a few days late but here it is in all its glory...


Definitely not the best picture but I was wanting to get it up before we were heading into a new week.

As for other news. Clay and I have gotten both cribs and changing table for the babies room and also the bedding I think we are going to use. I probably will not show any of that until we are further along in the setting up process, but I am hoping it coming out cute!

Well I have to get going because I am already running late to my Anniversary/Babymoon getaway. Clay has planned for us to go to a great bed and breakfast in Asheville, NC for tonight and we are leaving in just a bit! I will let yall know how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. You look adorable and y'all are getting so much done! Good for you - and happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute.cute. double cute!! happy anniversary. ours is coming up monday! love you two!!

    ReplyDelete