Monday, March 1, 2010

Growing and doing great...

Today makes 8 weeks and 1 day of pregnancy. Over the last 4 or 5 days I've really started to feel it. I'm having a hard time keeping down most of my meals, but I'm thankful that it is happening. Its a sign the things are going well.

We had our 2nd ultra sound today, and things are still looking really good. The best news we recieved today was that both babies have their own amniotic sac. This means that each will have its own space to grow. It makes for a much safer pregnancy for them. Also, both babies have great sounding hearts, and they measure perfectly. They have also grown. You could easily see the head and limbs on each little one. It was really awesome.

Also, today is the first day we are making this blog open for public viewing. If you have a few minutes, please take the time to read our first post:
- http://thekimseys.blogspot.com/2010/02/whole-story.html
It tells you everything you ever wanted to know about our journey to become pregnant.

Lastly, here they are...


#1 on the left (laying upside-down)


#2 (easily visible head and limbs!)


Our little ones

7 comments:

  1. INCREDIBLY EXCITED & HAPPY FOR YOU!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! that's so freakin awesome. we (obviously) had no idea! can't wait to hear more of the progress and see more pics! you are PRECIOUS! xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA!!!!!!! This is awesome!!! You two are awesome! We are so excited for you and your TWO little ones. God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy and Clay,
    I am SO excited to find your blog! I have literally been thinking about you guys over the past few months and wondering if you were pregnant... Then, when I saw your post on my blog today I had to follow up. What an incredible story you guys are writing!!! I am so happy for you!

    I'll be praying and looking forward to more updates. Mandy, you look beautiful and SO happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy Congratulations! This is Lindsey (Cram) your old neighbor and Hannahs friend! I am so happy for you! Multiples are an amazing blessing! I have triplets and it truly is such a miracle from God! I wish you the best and hope you don't mind me checking in every now and then, my blog is sharpies2.blogspot,com! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsey! I am going to have to have some major advice from you! I dont have NEAR as many as you but I am sure anything over one has some tricks to be learned...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mandy... this has been an amazing journey so far and God is just getting things started :) I treasure your friendship and pray daily for those precious little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mandy and Clay!!! This is WONDERFUL news! I can't wait to follow your road to holding these precious babies in your arms! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete